BBA Direct Admission in top colleges of Mumbai
Selecting a course after class 12th is crucial for one’s career as this is a decision that can be life-changing and will help you in realizing your dreams. Get BBA/BMS Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Mumbai under management quota.
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) i.e BBA is a 3 year undergraduate course, involving an advanced study of the management practices used in business/corporate firms, as also basic concepts in human resource education, such as employee retention, labor relations, and similar problem solving.
- While the traditional courses are quite common among students such as engineering, medical, law, science, commerce etc.
- Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have any entrance exam/ Test score, Got a low percentile in the CET/other BBA entrance exams.
- Then don’t waste another year to pursue your dreams you can directly contact us at +91-8553211997
- Mail us at email@example.com for BBA Direct Admission in top 10 colleges of Mumbai through Management Quota.
But in the last decade, the management courses gas grabbed the keen attention of many students, who are opting for these courses for their graduation and post graduation.
BBA and MBA courses are becoming dynamically popular in the country because of rapidly increasing career opportunities this field has been offering.
What is BBA ? (BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Mumbai)
BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) is a degree that offers fundamental knowledge about business management and principles.
Students who are looking for a leadership position and have interest in areas like Human Resources, International Business, Finance, Real Estate, Computer Information System, Accounting; Marketing etc. opt for this course.
What is the scope of BBA ?
The scope is very high after getting a BBA degree, and the candidates are considered as professionals. They are in high demand, and they easily step to higher positions in business organizations like a Business Manager, Sales Representative, Human Resources Manager, Projects Planner, Advertising, and Banking etc.
Having a BBA degree makes a candidate suitable for many positions in a company. BBA graduates are also eligible to be a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Chartered Financial Analyst etc.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Mumbai under management quota.
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA/BMS is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management for BBA Direct admission in top colleges of Mumbai you must possess :
- The minimum eligibility to get BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Mumbai under management quota is class 12th from a recognized educational board with the minimum score of 50%.
- The course is divided into six semesters and comprises variants like BMS, BBM, and BBS different names at different places in India.
- It can also be pursued through Correspondence/ Distant learning modes and admission to the same is based on entrance tests carried out by different colleges and universities.
Some such entrance tests conducted by some of the top institutes of the country are as follows:
- DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test)
- IPMAT (IIM Indore Integrated Program in Management Apt.)
- ST. Xavier’s Entrance Exam
- NPAT (National Test for programs after 12th)
- UGAT-AIMA (Under Graduate Admission Test – AIMA)
- BUMAT (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Test)
- GOT (Gitam Online Test).
List of top 10 BBA Direct admission in top colleges of Mumbai
|Name of Colleges||Campus|
|NMIMS University||Vile Parle (W),Mumbai|
|KPB Hinduja College of Commerce||New Charni Road, Mumbai|
|Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics||Ville Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Jai Hind College||Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Thakur College of Science & Commerce||Kandivali, Mumbai|
|St. Xavier’s College||Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai|
|Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s Institute of Management & Computer Studies||Wagle Industrial Estate, Mumbai|
|Avalon Academy||M.I.D.C.Marol, Mumbai|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management||H.T. Parekh Marg, Mumbai|
|United World School of Business||Goldline Business Centre Linkway Estate, Mumbai|
|Shri G.P.M. Institute of Management||Telli Galli,Andheri (E),Mumbai|
|Pinnacle School of Business Management||Bhayander (E), Thane|
|S.I.E.S College of Management Studies||Nerul,Navi Mumbai|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Reasearch||Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai|
|Sydenham College||Churchgate, Mumbai|
|NL Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies and Research||Mira Road (East), Mumbai|
|Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication & Economic||Mahalaxmi,Mumbai|
|B.V. Institute of Management Studies & Research||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Vidya Vikas Universal College||Malad West, Mumbai|
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) : Course Highlights
|Eligibility||10+2 qualification from a recognized educational Board.|
|Examination Type||Semester System (6 semesters)|
|Top Recruiting Areas/Fields||Business Firms, Academic Institutions, Marketing and Sales, Banks, Finance and Retailing, Self-Employment, Consultancy, etc.|
|Job Positions Offered||Banker, Quality Specialist, Business Development Manager, Teacher & Lecturer, Business Analyst, Finance Officer, Assistant Professor, and such.|
- HR College: Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics, commonly known as HR College is listed under 15 India’s Best Commerce Colleges. Their strong placement cell and best teaching faculty of this college make them one of the best BMS Colleges in Mumbai.
- Jai Hind College: One of the most sought-after and namely colleges in Mumbai, Jai Hind College is known for its glamorous alumni like Priyanka Chopra, Chanda Kochhar, Sunil Dutt, Aishwarya Rai and many more. BMS course in this college falls under the Unaided section and has a notable reputation making it amongst the top BMS Colleges in Mumbai.
- Sydenham College of Commerce: Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics is the oldest college of commerce in Asia. Located in Mumbai and affiliated to the University of Mumbai, this college offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in commerce and management. Being NAAC recognized, Sydenham College is one of the Best BMS Colleges of Mumbai. A brand on its own, this college is worth an experience!
- Hinduja College of Commerce: K.P.B. Hinduja College has founded 36 years ago and believes that ‘Sky is the Limit’. With so many activities happening they are another one of the our Top BMS Colleges in Mumbai to look out for.
- Patkar-Varde College: One of the well-known colleges in the western suburbs of Mumbai Patkar – Varde College. NAAC recognized it has an institutional score of 3.53 with an A+ Grade as one of its many achievements. BMS Department has a good reputation and is affiliated with Mumbai University.
- R.A Podar College: An institution started before independence, Podar College is a campus with the perfect ‘Cultural Mix’ of students. Winning many laurels, the college and its BMS Department is well versed in its teachings and promotes students to excel in their selected field. They strive to mold its students into competent managers and entrepreneurs so that they rise par excellence. These qualities make them one of the top BMS colleges in Mumbai.
- SIES College: SIES College facilitates a student-centered environment where the intellectual, cultural, social, physical and recreational needs of the students are fulfilled. Located in Central Line of Mumbai SIES is a credible college for joining a course.
- St. Andrew’s College: St. Andrew’s College located in Bandra, Mumbai’s Queen of the suburbs is one of the leading colleges in BMS. Completing 25+ years in this field, St. Andrew’s College offers the best faculty for BMS and a college crowd that you’d look forward too.
- Lala Lajpatrai College: The Lala Lajpatrai Memorial Trust was formed in 1959 on the eve of the birth centenary celebration of the Late Lala Lajpatrai to work for the objectives which were so dear and near to Lalaji’s heart. Today it is one of the flourishing institutions to study in.
- L.S. Raheja College: One of the best BMS Colleges of Mumbai, L.S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce, which is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai is housed in a well-planned and well-maintained spacious building amidst a scenic landscape and a lush green garden which creates an ambiance conducive for a better learning.
Call +91-8553211997 to know more about BBA Direct Admission in top colleges of Mumbai through Management Quota
- BBA Direct Admission in CMS Jain University Bangalore
- BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Pune
- BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Bangalore
- Direct Admission in Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
- Direct Admission in PICT Pune
- Direct Admission in MIT-WPU Pune
- Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for all the UG & PG Courses.
- Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune
- Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Direct MBA Admission without Entrance Exam
- MBA Direct Admission in N.L.Dalmia Institute Mumbai
- MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of India
Sign up for our email newsletter to know more about our BBA Direct admission in top colleges of Mumbai guidance services. Leave a reply in the comment section below.