Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota
Getting Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota, Pune, [ PUNE UNIVERSITY] for different B. Tech and Computer Stream is no longer a big deal, as the institute has facilitated the process by simplifying the procedures of conducting exams.
- The ranking and score achieved in JEE MAINS, MHT-CET, on the basis of which, the aspirants are listed in merit perform and admitted to join the B. Tech course classes of the academic session.
- Nowadays, the seats are also filled through Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota, in order to ease the B. Tech admission process.
- This mode has reserved 10% percent of seats from the total availability, on the basis of which, merit list is prepared as per the instructions of Pune University.
Overview Pune Institute of Computer Technology Pune
Pune Institute of Computer Technology in short known as PICT was established in the year 1983 in the city of Maharashtra, Pune. The institute is functioning under the aegis of Society for Computer Technology and Research. The institute is accredited by NAAC, NBA and certified by ISO 9001:2008.
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology offers engineering program affiliated to Savtribai Phule Pune University and approved by AICTE.
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology’s campus is spread with sprawling lawn, canteen, hostel, guest house etc. creating a learning environment.
Pune Institute of Computer Technology has attained the rank 53 amongst the best Engineering College of India by the Edu-Rand Rankings. The institute has also been ranked 16th among the top 50 private engineering colleges of India by Mint and graded AAA+ by Career 360.
|Established||Started running in 1983|
|Rating||AAA+ in Engineering|
|College type||Private Institute|
|Affiliated||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Entrance mode||Online/Offline mode|
|courses offered||B.Tech/B.E. and ME/M.Tech program|
|Admission based||Entrance and Merit based|
|Scholarship facility||depending on the category|
|No. of Faculties||in total there are 88 faculties|
|No. of students||3041 including all the departments|
|Campus area||5 acres of land|
|Accredited||NAAC B+ grade|
|Principal||Pralhad Kulkarni is the present principal|
|Location||Pune-Satara Road, Dhankawadi.|
For Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota reach us on email@example.com
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call/Whatsapp on +91-8553211997
Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota Course fee structure
|BE/BTech – Computer Science Engineering||370200||4 years|
|BE/BTech – Information Technology||370200||4 years|
|BE/BTech – Electronics & Telecommunications||370200||4 years|
|Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota|
Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT) was begun in 1983 as a private institute in Dhankawadi of Pune. The Institute has been offering B.Tech and M.Tech program with having affiliation to Pune University along with approval from AICTE. Both engineering programs are having three specializations such as Information Technology, Computer Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Admissions in the college are based on entrance exam as well as through management quota. The B.Tech program requires a basic eligibility of 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics & Physics subjects compulsorily. M.Tech program requires bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota Highlights:
|College||Pune Institute of Computer Technology|
|Popular Name||PICT, Pune|
|Admission Basis||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Exam||MH CET|
Direct Admission in PICT Pune under Management Quota Important Dates:
|Entrance Exam||Exam Date|
|JEE Main||2nd & 3rd Week of April|
|GATE||1st & 2nd Week of Feb|
|MHT CET||2nd Week of May|
Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota B.Tech Admissions:
Three specializations are offered by the college in B.Tech program for four years duration. The students are required to have 10+2 or equivalent education in Science stream with Physics & Mathematics subjects compulsorily with 50% marks from recognized board. The selection process for B.Tech program is based on marks obtained in JEE main or MH CET exam followed by counseling.
|Specializations||Eligibility & Selection Criteria|
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|10+2 or equivalent with Physics And Mathematics subject compulsorily with 50% marks|
JEE main or MH CET score
PICT B.Tech Cut Off:
MH CET Cut Off:
|Course||MH CET Cut Off|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||145|
JEE Main Cut Off:
|Course||JEE Main Cut Off|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||1689|
Direct Admission in PICT Pune | Management Quota Application Process:
The students can apply through both online & offline mode from the Institute’s website. The application fee can be paid through RTGS or NEFT or through DD. Documents required at the time of submitting application form are:
- 10th or equivalent marks cards
- 12th or equivalent marks cards
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ARC Verification Letter
- JEE Mains/ MHT- CET Scorecard
Also Read our other Posts :
- Direct Admission in Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
- Direct Admission in PICT Pune
- Direct Admission in MIT-WPU Pune
- Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- Direct Admission in Sinhgad College of Engineering Vadgaon
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for all the UG & PG Courses.
- Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune
- Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore