Are you searching for MBA Colleges in India for Direct Admission?
If it’s true then your search end here.
Read this in-depth article to get complete details about:
- Direct Admission in MBA
- NRI/Management Quota seats in MBA Colleges
- Key facts about Top MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission
- MBA Admission without Donation
- Admission in MBA without Entrance Exams
Let’s get started.
MBA Colleges in India for Direct Admission
MBA Admission for the academic session 2020 has started for all Top B-Schools in India.
- Some of the Top MBA Colleges will conduct their own entrance exams for seat allotments.
- More than 2 lakhs aspirants in India are interested to study in Top MBA Colleges in India but only a few students will be selected.
- Getting admission in some of the prestigious MBA Colleges in India is not an easy task.
- You need to score more than 80% marks in entrance exams to qualify for the college level admission rounds.
- But only a hand full of students are able to get a good score in entrance exams to qualify for admission in Top B-Schools in India.
Key Facts about Top MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission
Some of the Top 50 MBA Conduct their own entrance exams for MBA Admission such as:
Indian Institute of Management:
Indian Institute of Management has 20 campuses among which Ahmedabad, Bengaluru & Kolkata IIMs are ranked as Top 3 MBA Colleges in India.
IIM conducts Common Admission Test (CAT) for selection of students.
Xavier School of Management:
Xavier School of Management has 11 campuses among which XLRI, Jamshedpur is ranked as the best Private MBA Institution in India.
XLRI conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) for selection of students.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management:
Symbiosis International University has 10 campuses among which SIBM, Pune is the ranked as the best Private MBA institution in India.
Symbiosis conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for selection of students.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management:
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has 5 campuses among which NMIMS, Mumbai is ranked as one of the best private MBA institutions in India.
NIMS Conducts Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT) for selection of students.
ICFAI Business School:
ICFAI Business School has 9 Campus among which ICFAI, Hyderabad is one of the best private MBA Institution in India.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is conducted for the selection of students.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has 2 campuses among which IIFT, Delhi is considered as one of the top MBA colleges in India.
An entrance exam is conducted for admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade International Business (IIFT-IB) program.
There are limited seats in top MBA institutions but their demand is very high among MBA aspirants.
However there are around 200 top MBA Colleges in India, Most of them don’t conduct any entrance exams.
These colleges allow students to take admission on basis of marks score in CAT, SNAP, XAT, NMAT etc.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges
To apply for Direct Admission in MBA Colleges you must register online or visit the college campus for seat bookings.
- Most of the students who prepare for MBA Entrance Exams are not able to score more than 50% marks.
- Such students are not able to pass the cut-off criteria to qualify for the institutional level second round of MBA admission process.
- If your condition is same then don’t feel disappointed!
- We are here to help and assist you in choosing the best MBA institution.
- Generally, after a poor result in MBA entrance exams, many students end up taking admission in 3rd and 4th grade MBA Institutions.
- Nowadays most of the institutions target weak students through Phone Calls, SMS, Emails, and Online Advertising.
- Students are brainwashed about the reputation of the college by producing fake accreditations & rankings, edited placements reports.
- Eventually some students end up joining these colleges and suffers later because of taking direct MBA admission without any proper consultation.
- Before you plan for Direct Admission in MBA, You must consult us – It’s free.
- Just book a free consultation with us for MBA Colleges in India direct Admission.
Direct Admission in MBA without Donation
To get Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges through You don’t have to pay a donation.
Most of the private B-Schools allows Direct Admission in MBA without Donation.
MBA Institution don’t charge donation as they take exorbitant tuition fees from the students.
Process for Direct Admission in MBA without donation are as follows:
- Register online or visit the college to apply for admission.
- Participate in admission process held at a college campus.
Students are selected on the basis of marks scored in the written test, group discussion and personal interview rounds.
- Marks scored in 10+2 and degree are also considered in the final selection process.
- You must qualify the selection process for Admission in MBA colleges.
- It becomes much easier for students which good academic performance and communication skills to get direct admission in MBA without donation.
- Don’t get disappointed if you haven’t secured a good marks in the entrance exams.
- Most of the college give more weightage to students performance in college based selection rounds than marks scored in entrance exams.
- Remember all you need is confidence to face the college based selection round.
Direct Admission in MBA through Management Quota
Worried about Your low score in MBA entrance exams.
Don’t worry if you have poor academic performance in 10+2, degree, entrance exams or weak communication skills.
We will help you get direct admission in Top MBA college through Management quota seats, contact us for seat bookings.
Advantage of MBA Management Quota Seats:
- You can skip the preparation for entrance exams.
- No need to attend the college level admission process.
- Get discount in college tuition fee for admission.
Direct Admission in MBA through Management quota helps you select a good college without facing exams & interview.
But such admission is limited to only a few top private B-Schools in Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune & Mumbai.
Most of the fake people promise direct admission to the best MBA colleges through management quota.
But such things are not possible!
Kindly contact us for more information about MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission.
MBA Admission through NRI Quota Seats
10% of extra seats are reserved under supernumerary quota in all IIM institutes.
In most of the private B-Schools, NRI quota seats are available for NRI, OCI, PIO and foreign national students.
Such students can appear in GMAT entrance exams to avail the benefits of NRI/Supernumerary quota seats in Top MBA colleges of India.
Seats are reserved for a NRI category students which makes it easier for students residing outside India in admission.
Direct Admission in MBA without Entrance Exams
To get direct Admission in MBA without Entrance Exams you must at least appear in any one entrance exams.
All you need is an Exam Admit Card, Exams Results, Original documents for MBA Direct Admission.
Don’t worry if you have not applied for MBA Entrance Exams.
You can apply for these national level entrance exams:
Management Aptitude Test:
MAT is conducted every year in 4 phases in February, May, September & December.
Indian students can appear for MAT to get Direct Admission in MBA.
Exam Fee: 1550 INR
Exam Duration: 2 ½ Hours
Graduate Management Aptitude Test:
GMAT is conducted several times a year.
NRI students can appear for GMAT to get MBA admission through NRI Quota seats in Top MBA Colleges in India.
Exam Fee: 250 $
Exam Duration: 3 ½ Hours
CAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT or CMAT Entrance exams score are also valid for MBA Direct Admission.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Direct Admission
|UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE NAME||PROGRAM OFFERED||FEE|
|ALLIANCE BUSINESS SCHOOL, ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY||MBA/PGDM||RS 8-13.5 LAKHS|
|ACHARYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||PGDM||RS 8 LAKHS|
|IFIM BUSINESS SCHOOL||PGDM||RS 12 LAKHS|
|MATS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP||PGDM||RS 8.25 LAKHS|
|ST. JOSEPH’S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||PGDM||RS 8 LAKHS|
|CHRIST INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||MBA||RS 8-14 LAKHS|
|XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT |
|PGDM||RS 10 LAKHS|
|SDM INSTITUTE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT||PGDM||RS 10.7 LAKHS|
|ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL||PGDM||RS 8 LAKHS|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR for Direct Admission
|UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE NAME||PROGRAM OFFERED||FEE|
|SCHOOL OF INSPIRED LEADERSHIP, GURUGRAM||PGDM||RS 16.5 LAKHS|
|FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI||PGDM||RS 14.5 LAKHS|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, GHAZIABAD||PGDM||RS 7.5 LAKHS|
|JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NOIDA||PGDM||RS 5.75 LAKHS|
|AMITY GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, NOIDA||MBA/PGPM||RS 7.30 LAKHS|
|GREAT LAKES INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, GURUGRAM||PGPM||RS 15.8 LAKHS|
|JK BUSINESS SCHOOL, GURUGRAM||PGDM||RS 5.5 LAKHS|
|JAGAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, DELHI||PGDM||RS 7.15 LAKHS|
|GL BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NOIDA||PGDM||RS 5.5 LAKHS|
Top MBA College in Pune for Direct Admission
|UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE NAME||PROGRAM OFFERED||FEE|
|SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, PUNE||MBA||RS 10-17 LAKHS|
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT, PUNE||MBA||RS 4.6 LAKHS|
|BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MODERN MANAGEMENT, PUNE||PGDM||RS 6.4 LAKHS|
|MIT SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PUNE||PGDM||RS 6.5 LAKHS|
|KIRLOSKAR INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT STUDIES, PUNE||PGDM||RS 6.5 LAKHS|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai for Direct Admission
|UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE NAME||COURSE OFFERED||FEE|
|K. J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 13.5 LAKHS|
|WELINGKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT, MUMBAI||PGDM|
RS 11 LAKHS
|N.L. DALMIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 8.7 LAKHS|
|IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTER, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 8 LAKH|
|SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, D. Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI||MBA||RS 8.8 LAKHS|
|CHETANA’S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 6.6 LAKHS|
|VIVEKANAND EDUCATION SOCIETY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 6.5 LAKHS|
|BHARATI VIDYAPEETH’S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, MUMBAI||PGDBM||RS 4.9 LAKHS|
|DURGADEVI SARAF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, MUMBAI||PGDM||RS 7.8 LAKHS|
If you feel hard to find MBA colleges for direct admission, consult with Us.
We will help you get more information and guide you in the right path to gain the admission in top MBA colleges.
Everything depends on your interest and passion which makes all the efforts success at the end.
It doesn’t matter how the guidance and opportunity would be; you must put your effort regardless of any situation.
Now I want You to decide whether you want direct MBA admission or prepare for the exams and go through the difficult path.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you have decided?