ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad conducts the national level ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Exam (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech) which is now called as ITSAT (ICFAI Tech School Admission Test).
- It is a national level engineering entrance exam held for offering B.E/B.Tech admission offered by ICFAI Tech School.
- Through ATIT scores, candidates will get admission to the ICFAI University (Dehradun), IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Jharkhand), ICFAI University (Jaipur), & ICFAI University (Raipur).
- The ATIT Exam Score is used for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses at the ICFAI Tech of ICFAI University at Agartala (Tripura), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- ATIT Exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. Alternatively, scores of JEE Main/State Level/Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests will also be accepted for admissions to Icfai Tech.
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Highlights
|ITSAT/ATIT 2019 at a Glance|
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
|Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|ITSAT 2019 Exam Date||Online Mode- 23rd April 2019 to 30th April 2019|
Offline Mode Test – 28 April 2019
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Helpline Numer||Toll-Free: 1800-599-0767|
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Application Form:
- Those who are interested in appearing in the entrance test need to go through the online process
- Fill the required details and then send to the suggested address
- Fill the online application form through the official website. These details comprises of qualification info, Personal info and other required info as well
- The next task that you are required to do is to upload the recent password size photograph of 25 KB size in formats like GIF/JPG
- The completion of the application form considered apt only after paying the application fee via various modes such as credit card, debit card, or via internet banking procedure
- One can download the application and via official site only and send the form and DD to the suggested address. The Demand Draft should be drawn accordingly as suggested by the exam conducting authorities
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||20 Nov 2018|
|Last to submit Application Form||For Online Test|
For Offline Test
|Slot booking for online exam|
|ITSAT 2019 Examination (Online)|
|ITSAT 2019 Examination (Offline)|
|Declaration of Results||Online Test|
|Interview||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Submission of Provisional Documents||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||18 Jul 2019|
ITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants appearing for the admission test are required to check the comprehensive eligibility criteria of ITSAT 2019 as formally declared by the university.
- ITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria mainly comprises the minimum qualifying score and minimum marks requirement along with the age limit stipulated by the admission committee.
|Qualifying examination and minimum scores||Class XII or correspondent test with 50% and above cumulative marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects (for IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Raipur, and ICFAI University Jharkhand)|
|Qualifying examination and minimum scores (for ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh)||Class XII or correspondent test with 55% and above cumulative marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. JEE Main 2019 entrance exam. Formal schooling of 12 years|
|Age||The minimum age prerequisites as recommended by the relevant Boards by means of which the applicants have appeared for the qualifying examination|
- Availability: Candidates can download the ITSAT/ATIT 2019 application form from the official website from 20th October 2018
- Deadline: Candidates have time till 9th April 2019 to fill out the ITSAT/ATIT 2019 application form
How to Fill ATIT Application Form 2019
Step 1: Registration
- Register: Applicants need to register themselves on the official ITSAT/ATIT website – http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit/atitlogin.asp
- Details: Applicants are required to fill the fields of personal and academic details.
- Exam Centre: Applicants have the option of choosing their test centre for ITSAT/ATIT 2019. This option must be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- Step 2: Upload Documents
- Photo and Signature: A recent passport size photograph of the candidate along with the candidate’s signature needs to be uploaded.
- Mark Sheet: Candidates are required to upload their academic mark sheets.
- Image Format: Candidates can upload their photo in .jpeg format only.
- Step 3: Fee Payment
- Application Fee: Applicants must pay a mandatory fee of INR 700/-
- Mode of Payment: Applicants may choose to pay either online or offline. Online payment methods include Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Offline payment option includes drawing a demand draft in the favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT/ATIT 2019 ” payable at Hyderabad.
- Record the Transaction: Applicants must have a record of the transaction for future references.
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Offline Application Form Fill up
- Step 1: Applicants can download an ITSAT/ATIT 2019 application form from the official website – http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit/atitlogin.asp
- Step 2: They must make sure all the fields are filled correctly. the fields that need to be filled are Applicant’s Name, Applicant’s Phone number, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Applicant’s Residential Address, etc.
- Step 3: Students must attach documents and certificates supporting all the academic details they have filled out in the application form.
- Step 4: Affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Step 5: Candidates will be given an option to choose the exam centre of their preference. Applicants must make sure their preference is marked clearly.
- Step 6: Sign at the bottom of the application. Before doing so, candidates are advised to make sure all the information filled out are right and accurate to best of the applicant’s knowledge.
- Step 7: Applicants are required to make a payment of INR 700/- via a demand draft drawn in the favour of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT/ATIT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. A receipt of the transaction must be saved for future references.
- Step 8: The completed Application Form in case of physical application & downloaded filled-in application with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
ITSAT Slot Booking
ITSAT 2019 Slot Booking will tentatively begin in the third week of April. Applicants need to select exam date and timings for appearing in ITSAT 2019.
- The facility for slot booking is to allow candidates’ to select date and time shift according to their own convenience.
Steps to Complete Slot Booking
- Click on the slot booking link
- Log in by using application number and date of birth
- It is advised to modify password almost immediately after logging in
- After clicking on SUBMIT, the ITSAT slot booking screen will come into view
- Choose the city and test center
- Choose the date and time of the exam
- After selection, click on the SUBMIT button and linger until the procedure is finished
- Authenticate particulars as shown on the screen and if agreed, press the “CONFIRM” button
- Applicants have to make a note of the fact that altering slot after booking will not be allowed
- Click on ‘Print the Hall Ticket (Admit Card)’ button to get the printed copy of the Admit Card
- It is advised to print Hall Ticket or Admit Card without delay to stay away from troubles afterward
Fees Structure for B.Tech Program
The tentative fee structure based on previous year data for various campuses of ICFAI university is tabulated below. The updated data will be provided here before the start of Admission Procedure.
|UNIVERSITY||ADMISSION FEE (IN RS)||DOMICILE||NON-DOMICILE||CAUTION DEPOSIT|
|IU Himachal Pradesh||20,000||3,40,000||3,40,000||10,000|
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Admit Card:
- Admit Card Date: The ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Admit Card will be on official website only. To download the admit card, candidates are required to book a slot for the test.
- ITSAT 2019 admit card will be available from the Second week of April 2019.
- Documents Required: Candidate must bring one Photo ID proof (driving license, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar Card, or any other Govt. Id, a notarized Affidavit with Photo) in which a photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible.
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Counselling:
- Counselling: Shortlisted candidates will be going for the counselling rounds and can check the counselling dates on the official website of ITSAT/ATIT 2019.
- Date: The Counselling date of ITSAT/ATIT 2019 is 1st June 2019 (tentative). Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates on the basis of the marks scored by the aspirants in their entrance test.
- Register Online: Candidate needs to register online for counselling procedure. After Registration, the candidates need to fill the options filled by the candidates and availability of seats.
- All candidates who are offered conditional admission are required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Allocation of University & Branch of engineering is based on applicant’s performance in ITSAT / JEE (Main) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2019)
ITSAT/ATIT 2019 Contact Details:
- ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
- Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
- Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org