JEE Main 2019 admit card:
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be releasing JEE Main 2019 admit card for the second JEE Main 2019 April exam today. They are scheduled to be released on www.jeemain.nic.in and can be downloaded till the date of the examination.
Though, the time for the release of the admit card is not available at present. For January 2019 examination, the JEE Main 2019 admit cards were released in the afternoon.
Details on the JEE Main 2019 exam
The JEE Main 2019 admit card will have details of venue, time etc. The three-hour exam will be held online for both paper-I for admission to engineering courses and paper-II for admission to architecture courses. JEE Main will be conducted in two shifts, morning shift will begin at 9:30 am and the afternoon shift will start at 2:30 pm.
Why is the JEE Main 2019 admit card important?
The JEE Main 2019 admit card has important details like:
- Exam centre,
- Date of birth,
- State code of eligibility and category.
In case of any discrepancy, communicate NTA immediately for necessary action. Students need to reach the examination hall at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination.
NTA JEE Main 2019 admit card: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website– jeemain.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘JEE Main April 2019 admit card’.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page.
Step 4: Log-in using registration number.
Step 5: Admit card will appear.
Step 6: Download the admit card and take a print out for future references.
JEE Main 2019: Important Advice for Students
- Students should not wait till the last minute and download their JEE Main 2019 admit cards with time to spare.
- The JEE Main II or JEE Main April 2019 will be held from April 7 to April 12.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts each day.
- The first shift will start from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and second will be from 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
- JEE Main exam is being conducted completely in online/computer-based mode. From this year onward, with NTA at its helm.
- On the day of the examination, candidates should not carry anything except their admit card issued by NTA, and Geometry box for Paper 2.
According to the official notification on JEE Main April 2019, “Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card (& Geometry Box for paper-2) inside the Examination Room/Hall.”
JEE Main 2019: Important Things to Check on Admit Card
- The admit card will have all important information like your exam date, centre, shift and city.
- JEE Main 2019 April examination for Paper 1 would be conducted on April 8, 9, 10 and 12 and Paper 2 is scheduled for April 7. If there is any other date mentioned, get it checked and corrected.
- Check the spelling of your name and other personal details. Candidates should notify NTA immediately in case there is any discrepancy in the name provided in the application and the one printed on the admit card.
- Students photograph should be available on the admit cards. If it is missing, please contact NTA to get it corrected.
- In case of any discrepancy, students are advised to get in touch with the authorities without delay.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Admit Card Download: 3 things to check on your hall tickets
- Spelling of your name and other personal details. Candidates to please notify NTA immediately in case there is any discrepancy in the name provided in the application and the one printed on the admit card.
- Your examination date, shift, exam centre and city. This information, kindly note, cannot be changed. For reference, JEE Main 2019 April examination for Paper 1 would be conducted on April 8, 9, 10 and 12 and Paper 2 is scheduled for April 7. If there is any other date mentioned, however, get it checked and corrected.
- Your photograph should be available on the admit cards. In case it is missing, please contact NTA to get it corrected.
As many as 9.54 lakh candidates have registered for the examination. From this year, JEE Main examination has been taken over by NTA which conducts it twice a year. JEE Main 2019 is conducted only in computer based test format.
Candidates have an option to appear for either or both of the JEE Main 2019 examination. In case of repeat attempts, the better of the two NTA scores would be considered for calculating the JEE Main 2019 Rank.