KIITEE 2019 is a University level examination that offers admission to UG & PG programs.Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the conducting body of KIITEE 2019.
- KIIT organize this examination this year on 15th to 24th April 2019
- The University is providing various under-graduate & post-graduate courses in different fields.
- Thousands of applicants submit their applications to get admission in UG & PG courses offered by KIIT.
- The institute has released its application form as well.
The important details about the examination have been listed below. If you wish to apply for the entrance exam KIITEE 2019 then you should go through these details.
Highlights on KIITEE 2019
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Examination|
|Popularly known as||KIITEE|
|Conducting Institute||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha|
|Type of Exam||UG & PG Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of examination||Online i.e. Computer Based Test|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
|Application Fees||No fee|
KIITEE 2019 Important dates
The university publishes the important dates for the important events related to KIITEE 2019 in its official notification. You can also get a list of important dates & events from this article.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online application forms will available from||Available|
|End date for application submission||31st March 2019|
|Slot booking process will start from||1st to 5th April 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||5th to 10th April 2019|
|Examination date of KIITEE 2019||15th to 24th April 2019|
|Result declaration of KIITEE 2019||30th April 2019|
|Counseling process will starts from||15th May 2019|
The details of the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria in general have been given in the following points:
- The candidates must have completed their higher secondary education or any other equivalent) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks at the higher secondary level.
- Besides, it is also necessary that candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level.
- Candidates can apply for the dual degree programmes as well with the same eligibility criteria.
Candidates can check the course wise eligibility criteria from the below table:
|B.Tech/B.Tech+ M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology||Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply. They must score at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ taken together in the qualifying exam.|
Age Bar: Candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1998
|B.Arch||Must have done 10+2 from a recognized board scoring no less than 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as the major subject. In addition, the candidate should have NATA scorecard.|
|BBA||Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream with Business/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics as one of main subjects with obtaining minimum of 50% marks.|
|BCA||Must be passed in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects by obtaining least 50% marks.|
|B.Des||Should have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with scoring 50% marks in aggregate.|
Age bar: Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
|B.A. LL.B. / B.SC.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B.||Must be completed 10+2 in any discipline with scoring minimum 45% marks. For B.Sc LL.B., candidates have to pass 10+2 in science with scoring not less than 45% marks.|
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be 21 years as on 1st July, 2019.
For PG Courses
|M.Tech||Candidates should have done B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree in any discipline of engineering or First class M.Sc in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized institution. Moreover, GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.|
|LL.M.||Candidates should have done B.A.LLB/ B.Sc.LLB/ BBA LLB/B.L degree or an equivalent degree with no less than 55% aggregate marks.|
KIITEE Application Form 2019
The details of the KIITEE Application Form have been given in the following points:
- The KIITEE 2019 Application Form will be available online on the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form in the month of March 2019.
- It is necessary for the applicants to provide all the basic details in the application form as asked.
- Candidates need to affix the photo in the application form as according to the format suggested by KIIT.
- After filling the details in the application form, candidates need to take the printout of the application form and send that to the given address:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024,
KIITEE 2019 Examination pattern
The examination pattern section not only briefs you about the examination type but also helps you in planning your study as per the examination pattern. Knowledge of the examination pattern plays very important role in the performance of KIITEE 2019. The examination pattern for the examination is as below. The applicants applying for the examination must go through the examination pattern to plan their study accordingly.
- The examination will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be available only in English language.
- There will be total 120 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer & there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
- Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Upload photograph,Signature & 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
- The examination syllabus is mostly based on the qualifying examination.
- The applicants should refer Higher Secondary syllabus to get prepare for B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Sc Nursing.
- On the other hand for M.Tech, you should prepare from the syllabus of B.E/ B.Tech of their respective branches. For LL.M, the question paper will cover LL.B syllabus.
- The admit card of KIITEE 2019 will be released on the official website of KIIT tentatively in the month of April 2019.
- Candidate should note down, admit card will not be sent via post or any other offline mode.
- KIITEE admit card is an important document which candidate has to bring at the examination center on the day of test.
- The authority will not allow any candidate to appear in the entrance test without holding a valid admit card.
- The university will publish the examination result probably in the month of May 2019.
- The examination authority will prepare a merit list based on the applicants’ performance in the examination.
- To check your result, you have to enter your Roll Number.
- The Rank Card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- The applicants scoring good rank card will be called from counseling process.
The cut off marks will be decided by the examination authority at the time of result declaration. The authority keeps in mind some factors while deciding the cut off marks such as number of seats available, number of applicants applied for the examination etc. The applicants have to score the cut of marks to take part in counseling process.
Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule.
- Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2019 are filled up.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission.
- So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
- On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, called for Counseling
must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre
|3.||10th Pass Certificate|
|4.||12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate|
|5.||Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA ,M.Sc.(Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology).|
|6.||Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)|
|7.||B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)|
|8.||Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.|
|9.||GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)|
|10.||School/College Leaving Certificate|
|12.||Demand Draft of Rs.75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted.|
For more updates related to Career , Counseling & different Entrance Examinations Updates keep visitng the Latest News/ Blogs section for such updates.