MHT CET Counselling 2019 Update: Fresh Online Registration Begins at mahacet.org
MHT CET Counselling 2019 Update: The fresh online registration and document uploading process for MHT CET Counselling has begun.
- The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the notification for MHT CET Counselling 2019 on its official website mahacet.org.
- Earlier, the Maharashtra CET 2019 Counselling was scheduled on June 19, but was cancelled due to unresponsive page hosted at the admission portal.
- According to information available in the DTE Maharashtra circular, the MHT CET 2019 Counselling fee submitted by the registered candidate will be refunded in their account within two weeks.
The circular can be read here
- The counselling registration started from today, June 24th and the last day to apply for the same is June 30th, 2019.
- The document verification process will be conducted from June 25th to July 1st, 2019.
- The provisional merit list will be displayed on July 2nd and the final merit list after taking into account any grievances will be released on June 5th.
- The first allotment result will be displayed on July 10th and candidates need to report at the Admission Reporting Centre or ARC based on the allotment by July 14th and by 15th at the respective institutions.
- A total number of three allotment rounds will be conducted which will go on until August 1st, 2019.
How to register for MHT CET 2019 BE Counselling:
- Visit the Maharashtra CET 2019 official counselling website.
- Candidates are advised to go through the notification before proceeding with the registration.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button and complete the registration and application process.
- On the new window, enter the required details, give names of your preferred course/college name, upload photograph, signature and required documents
- Pay the DTE Maharashtra CET 2019 Counselling fee
- Submit the MHT CET Counselling form and take a printout
The MHT CET Counselling fee is Rs 800 for general category candidate, while those belonging to reserved quota have to pay Rs 600. The DTE Maharashtra Admissions 2019 will be conducted through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) in three rounds. The first, second and third CAP admission rounds are scheduled for July 6, July 16, and July 24, respectively.