MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi Admission 2020
MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi Admission 2020 was established in the year 1999 and is approved and accredited by AICTE.
- Being an Autonomous Institution & affiliated to the University of Pune, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi offers University approved UG and PG Programmes in engineering and management.
- MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi puts special emphasis on e-based learning, subject-oriented advanced inputs, experimental and industry oriented project work has an established system of feedback from the students, parents and industry.
- MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi has qualified and experienced faculty engaged in teaching and research.
Highlights of MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi
Collaborations with companies like Zensar, KPIT, EMC2, IBM, Persistent etc. for soft-skills training, industrial visits, technical competitions and live projects
Signed an MoU with Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) for achieving academic excellence and strengthening research activity for the period of five years
The institute provides NPTEL web and video courseware designed by 7 IIT’s and IISc
Privileged host of the prestigious and celebrated international Robotic Contest – ROBOCON
National and international tie-ups with Manchester Metropolitan University, University of Dundee etc. for seminars, conferences and workshops
- MIT Academy of Engineering was founded in 1983 in Pune, Maharashtra. MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and admission to its course are affiliated by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra.
MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi offers under-graduation in B.Tech. program along with direct admission to second year of B.Tech. M.E. program in various specialisations is also offered by the Institute.
- Admissions to B.Tech. and M.E. are regulated by DTE, Maharashtra.
- Eligible candidates have to register for counselling on the official website of the DTE, Maharashtra.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Tech. is 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 50% marks with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry/ Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- Admission to B.E. program are offered on basis of JEE Main or MHT-CET Entrance Exam score.
- Direct Entry to 2nd year of B.Tech. program is open for the candidates with Diploma in Engineering & Technology or B.Sc. Degree with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in aggregate.
- Applicants to M.E. course must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- However, for admission in M.E., the candidate must Pass GATE 2019 Entrance Exam with a valid score.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped candidates at the time of admission.
Highlights of MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi Admissions
MIT Academy of Engineering Important Dates
|Entrance Exam||Exam Date|
|GATE||February 2nd week|
|JEE Main||April 2nd week|
|MHT-CET||May 2nd week|
Note: These are tentative dates based on important dates of previous year.
Placements MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi :
Well known companies visit for placement like cognizant, bombardier, L&T, TCS etc. High package placement have also done by the college but, it all depends on your skills and your talent.
- More than 50 perc of students gets placed every year. IT branch is the leading branch in placement.
- Average salary offered is 4.5 Lacs. The highest package received is 14.5 Lacs p. a.
- A lot number of internship are provided by college. Out of which some are paid, and some provides stipend upto 6 to 10 k. college have a separate placement cell.
Admissions in MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi :
- Institute accepts valid scores of MHT-CET/ JEE MAINS entrance exams for various programs.
- Along with the valid scores, candidate should have passed the HSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (45% marks i.e. not less than 130 marks out of 300 marks for reserved category) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
- Selection will be completely done on the merit basis.
- Registering Fees is Rs. 1000/-
MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi Application Process 2020
The application process for MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi is online only. However, candidates seeking admission in B.Tech. and M.E. must register themselves for MHT-CET/JEE Main 2020 and GATE 2020 respectively through the respective official website.
- Applicants can apply through both online and offline mode.
- For the online forms, candidates can fill the form available at the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
- The application fee will be calculated on the basis of candidature type, category, and person with disability.
- The admission fee for First year BE course is INR 800 for general candidates.
- Application fee for M.E. courses is INR 1000.
For direct admission in MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi to second year engineering courses:
- The application fee for general category candidates from outside of Maharashtra state and children of Indian workers in Gulf countries is INR 800.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state and person with disability is INR 800.
Note: Upon filling-in all the details and paying the application fee, candidate should take two printouts of the Admission Request Form.
The Training & Placement Department is an integral part of the institute. The Placement Department is headed by the Placement Officer who co-ordinates the placement activities of the Institute with the support of other departments. Many of the fortune 500, top and renowned Companies visit to the institutes regularly for the Recruitment Process.
- Highest Salary package received (CTC):12 L p. a.
- Average Salary package received (CTC): 3.2 L p. a.
MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi
Dehu Phata, Alandi (D),
District Pune – 412 105.
MIT Academy of Engineering FAQs:
- What are the eligibility criteria for B.Tech(Lateral)?
– The minimum eligibility required is a Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks in an appropriate branch of Engineering Technology OR B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks with mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level and admission is based on merit in the qualifying exam.
- What is the fee structure for B.Tech program?
– The fee structure for B.Tech program is 123709 per year.
- Does the college provide hostel facility?
– Yes the college provides hostel facility.