The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has declared the results of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Post Graduate NEET PG Result 2019 today, January 31 on the official website, the link for which is nbe.edu.in
- The NEET PG 2019 exam was conducted on January 6 at various test centres across India.
- In India, across 3000 PG institutes grant admission based on NEET PG scores. But amongest all of them , choosing the best ones is difficult.
NEET PG Result 2019: Complete details
- This year, the NEET PG 2019 exam was conducted on January 6 at various test centres across the nation. As per reports, in total 1, 48,000 candidates appeared for the NEET PG 2019 across 165 cities
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10(D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
- NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.
NEET PG Result 2019: Here’s how to check scores
- Log on to the official website, nbe.edu.in
- Click on NEET PG tab and your will be directed on the newpage
- On the NEET PG 2019 homepage, search for the result link
- Enter all the required information in the prescribed format
- Click on submit and results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
Below are some of the best Medical Colleges in India that accept NEET PG scores. Candidates can check them out to apply after the NEET PG Results 2019 are out.
Top Institutes and Number of Seats Allotted
|Name of the Institute||Number of Seats|
|King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||250 seats|
|Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi||250 seats|
|Seth GordhandasSunderdas Medical College (G.S. Medical College), Mumbai||260 seats|
|Grant Medical College (GMC), Mumbai||200 seats|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||150 seats|
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College (BJMC), Pune||200 seats|
|Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, Behrampur, Odisha||150 seats|
Check out last year Revised Cut -off
- Last year the cut off score card for NEET 2018 was released on January 23, 2018 which was again revised on April 27, 2018.
- The revised cut off score was 262 out of 1200 for general category candidates.
- This year the qualifying cut off percentile for general category students is expected to be 50th percentile.
- The score card and cut off list will be out soon after the results are declared. Candidates need to keep a check on the official site of NBE for updates.
|Category||Eligibility Criteriaas per Information Bulletin||Cut off score (out of 1200)||Revised EligibilityCriteria for NEETPG 2018 as per directions of MoHFW||Revised Cut off score (out of 1200)|
|General||50th percentile||321||35th percentile||262|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||281||25th percentile||225|
|PWD||45th percentile||300||30th percentile||244|
About National Board of Examination (NBE)
NBE is responsible for conducting exams like National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG), NEET MDS, Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE, and DNB Post Diploma CET (DNB-PDCET).
- After the result declaration, the counselling process will begin.
- The counselling for All India 50% quota seats and State quota seats will be conducted separately.
- The information for counselling on All India quota seats will be released on the NBE website only, while information for counselling on State quota seats will be issued by respective state authorities.
NBE also conducted both NEET PG and NEET MDS exams. NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination which is conducted for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses.
NEET PG 2019 CUTOFF
- GENERAL – 340 MARKS
- OBC/ST/SC-295 MARKS
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off score (Out of 1200)|
Also check the NTA JEE MAIN 2019 RESULT FOR JANUARY SESSIONJEE MAINS 2019 RESULT