RV College of Engineering Admission 2020
RV College of Engineering, Bangalore offers admission to various UG and PG programs in number of specializations. The candidates can apply to the courses online through the official college website. The courses offered are Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), M.Tech. and MCA.
In case of UG programmes, the admission is based on marks scored in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) and COMEDK UGET. For PG programs, the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or PGCET.
The application process for applying for KCET begins in the month of January every year while the application process of COMEDK starts in the month of February. The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650. The candidates applying for PG programs need to register for GATE 2019. The registration for GATE starts in the month of September. The application fee of GATE is INR 750.
RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore Highlights:
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Approvals||All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]|
|Accreditations||National Board of Accreditation [NBA]|
|Infrastructure||Food Court, Transport, Bank, Post Office, Gymnasium, Play Ground, Cafeteria and Health Centre, Library, WiFi Campus, and Hostel|
|RV College of Engineering Address||Mysore Rd, RV Vidyaniketan Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560059|
|RV College of Engineering Programmes||Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
RV College of Engineering UG Admission Schedule 2020
|KCET Application forms available from||February 1, 2020|
|KCET Exam Date||April 18, 2020 (Biology & Mathematics)|
April 19, 2020 (Physics & Chemistry)
April 20, 2020 (Kannada Language)
April 27, 2020 (Practical Examination for Agriculturist)
|Release of COMEDK Application forms||January 16, 2020|
|Last Date to submit COMEDK application forms||April 19, 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||May 13, 2020|
RV College of Engineering UG Admissions 2020
RV College of Engineering, Bangalore offers admission to B.E programs in various disciplines like Civil Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication engineering, Information Science and Engineering etc. The candidates can apply online through the official website of the college. The eligibility of B.E. program is as follows:
|B.E.||Pass in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics||KCET/JEE Main/COMED-K|
KEY POINTS TO NOTE
- 45% seats are filled through KCET, 30% seats are filled based on COMEDK and 25% seats are reserved for Management, all merit based quota.
- KCET exam is for candidates who are domicile of Karnataka for 7 years or more whereas COMEDK exam is for Karnataka and Non Karnataka aspiring candidates for Engineering, Medical and Dental programs.
- The reservation criteria and admission norms are set by the Government of Karnataka
- Those willing to apply for these programs should send 10th and 12th final exam mark sheets with the application form.
- Parents applying for B.E programs should have 70% marks in 10th in Maths and Science separately and 65% marks in 12th in Maths and Physics separately.
- The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650 (for general category candidates), INR 500 (for SC/ST/OBC) and INR 750 (for Outside Karnataka candidates)
- The application fee can be paid via Bank Challan or Demand Draft (drawn in favor of Executive Director Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore)
RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore Rankings and Awards:
- According to ‘The Week’ Magazine survey, RVCE ranked 9th among top 99 Private Engineering Colleges in the Country.
- In June 2013, RVCE college is ranked as one of the top Institute in the Country among self-financed Engineering for ROI(Return of Investment) by Outlook.
- In the area of Sport Under VTU in Karnataka among all Engineering Colleges, RVCE is in no.1 position.
- This College is ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase-2, facilitated by MHRD Govt. of India.
- In Dec. 2014, RVCE has been awarded as “Engineering College of the Year 2014” by Higher Education Review for academic excellence.
- During National Conference on “Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership- SIIP 2014” at Madras, Chennai RVCE awarded as “Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership-2014 award” by the Society for Educational & Entrepreneurship Development (SEED).
- In Dec. 2013, RVCE awarded as Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Best Overall Performance and Best Engg College by the Indian Society for Technical Education.
- In Jan. 2014 RVCE won the Wipro “Earthian Award” for its sustainability based initiatives.
- In 2012, RVCE awarded “Best Innovative Spirit Award” at CII Innovation Conference.
RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore Ranking
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore Eligibility Criteria:
RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore Admissions:
- The Application form is available on the official website of the college.
- RV College of Engineering admission 2020 is done on the basis of the relevant entrance exam score.
- To know more, look into Application Process and Admission Procedure.
|Tuition Fee||₹53,460 (KCET seat)|
₹1,83,600 (COMEDK seat)
|College Fees||₹36,600 (Karnataka Candidates)|
₹38,100 (Outside Karnataka Candidates)
₹48,100 (Outside India Candidates)
|Boys Hostel Fee||₹1,01,750|
|Girls Hostel Fee||₹98,350|
HIGHEST PACKAGE OFFERED
Rs. 39.12 Lakhs per Annum
|CTC (in LPA)||No. of Offers|
|Up to 4.00||376|
|4.00 – 6.00||312|
|6.00 – 8.00||127|
|8.00 – 12.00||228|
|12.00 – 14.00||71|
|14.00 and Above||72|
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||Mysore Road, R V Vidyanikethan Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560059 India|
Affiliation and Accreditation
RV College Engineering Management Quota
- If you are looking forward to Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota, then surely we can help you secure a seat in RVCE, Bangalore.
- We can provide you with the best package for management/NRI Quota admission in RV college in a low budget package, just give us a call when you plan to join.
Admission In RV College of Engineering through management quota starts from the month of April and continues till all the seats are full, sometimes the admission process goes on even after the starting of the classes which depends on the availability of seats in the college for the management quota.
- There is 20 % of reserved seats for admission in RVCE under management quota seats.
- The management quota seats are costly than the normal merit seat but still, many students and parents are willing to pay for admission in RVCE under management quota.
- There are many students who are not able to secure good marks in entrance exams due to many reasons like lack of studies or difficult questions asked in entrance exams then direct admission is for you to enter in some of the prestigious colleges and universities of India
- RV College of Engineering invites all students who have successfully passed class 12th with 45% marks scored together in physics, chemistry, mathematics for direct admission.
By paying for the management quota seats students can join directly RV College of Engineering based on 12th pass marks only.