SAAR Application 2019
For the Academic Year 2019-20, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has launched a new admission portal maha2019cap.org i.e SAAR Application 2019 .
- Registration process for Admissions 2019 -20 has been started effectively from 7th June 2019.
Setu Suvidha Kendra and Online Registration Process of counselling and document verification for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for Engineering Courses Academic Year 2019-20
For online registration SAAR Application 2019 click on the below link:
Note : Click on SAAR portal and complete the SAAR Application 2019 Registration Process.
FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING ADMISSION PROCEDURE- 2019-20
Admissions to all the colleges of Maharashtra are based on merit only. Undergraduate admissions are as per the guidelines of State CET Cell.
- State CET Cell, MS, Mumbai conducts CAP (Centralised Admission Process) for Academic Year 2019-20 for Engineering Courses. all the students / candidates who have appeared for CET’s and National Level Entrance Examination.
- State CET Cell is conducing MHT CET (of that same year) for admissions to first year B.E/B. Tech programmes. Also scoring minimum 50% in Group Subject as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Vocational subject/Biology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics etc for open category, and 45% in Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Vocational subject/Biology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics for Caste, Category are mandatory. For more Authentic information visit Directorate of Technical Education website.
FOR STUDENTS OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA DOMICILE WILL HAVE TO APPEAR IN Maharashtra MH-CET or IIT JEE (of that year) or you can walk-in directly in the college for more details to enroll.
Maharashtra SETU Assisted Admission 2019 for Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy and others: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell has from this yar launched a centralised admission process called SAAR – SETU Assisted Admission Registration for First Year Admission in Engineering, Medical (MBBS/BDS/Para Medical Courses), Pharmacy and other professional courses.
- Earlier, DTE Maharashtra was taking care of the First Year Admission i Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture and other professional courses. Similarly, DMER Maharashtra was responsible for NEET UG Admission Counselling for admission in First Year MBBS, BDS and other Medial and Para Medical courses.
- Students seeking admission in First Year Engineering, B Pharm, B. Arch and other such courses were needed to register on dtemaharashtra.gov.in after 12th HSC results are declared. Likewise, students seeking admission in First Year MBBS, BDS and other medical courses based on NEET score and rank were asked to register on dmer.org.
- However, for the Academic Year 2019-20, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) has launched a new admission portal maha2019cap.org for SETU Assisted Admission Registration (SAAR). Students seeking admission in First Year Degree in Engineering, Medical, Architecture, Agriculture, Pharmacy and other Professional Courses should first register on maha2019cap.org.
- The Common Application Form for all first year degree students, including medical, engineering, pharmacy, architecture and others, on maha2019cap.org has started from June 07, 2019. The Maharashtra CET Cell has not announced any Last Date to complete the registration on the SAAR admission portal.
How to register for SAAR Application 2019 :-
- Click here to go to official website: maha2019cap.org.
- Click on Sign Up for New Registration.
- Complete the Registration Process.
- Choose SETU Kendra which is nearest to your location.
- Upload Basic documents.
- Fill Course Specific CAP Form and upload documents as per your preferred course.
- Pay the fees through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Take appointment and visit SETU Kendra for Document Verification.
Multiple CET Details for SAAR Application 2019 :-
- Candidates should note that they can enter the details of multiple CETs like MHT CET 2019, JEE Main 2019, NEET 2019, NATA 2019 and any other they have appeared in. Based on the details of CETs entered the portal will automatically recommend the list of eligible courses.
- Candidates should also note that the Maharashtra CET Cell has authorised a number of SETU Kendras in different districts and cities of the state. While filling the form a candidates should select the SETU Kendra which is nearest to his or her location. This is because a candidate will need to visit the SETU Kendra a number of times during the Admission Process.
More details about the Maharashtra Engineering and MBBS/BDS CAP Round, Seat Allocation, Merit List and other details will be published soon.
SAAR Application 2019 for Master Of Engineering
- Admissions to all the colleges in Master of Engineering are strictly based on merit only on the basis of GATE examination OR there are some seats under Sponsorship Quota (see DTE Rules for same). Also Engineering result should be with minimum 50% marks for Open category students and 45% marks for backward class students (ST/SC/OBC/NT).
Note: (GATE exam valid score validity to be eligible is as per the DTE Rules)
SAAR Application 2019 for M.B.A
- As per AICTE norms appearance in any of the exam like MHCET, CAT, MAT, AMIE is mandatory. Also graduate result should be with minimum 50% marks for Open category students and 45% marks for backward class students (ST/SC/OBC/NT).
For more details regarding direct admission in the Top colleges of Maharashtra for any course by Management Quota reach us on +91-8553211997