SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2019) is a national level engineering entrance exam and a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses) conducted by the examination cell of SRM University.
- Students who will qualify this entrance can get can get admission in the Undergraduate engineering programme (B.Tech) and in medical courses (Biotechnology).
- SRMJEE Application Form 2019 has been released on 27th October 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form until 31st March 2019.
Scroll down to see more details related to SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility, application form, important dates, exam pattern, admit card, result etc
|Availability of the Application form||27th October 2018|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Slot Booking Start||2nd week of April 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card||In the month of March 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Date||15th – 25th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2019|
|Counseling Date commence from||2nd week of May 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- The mode of applying for SRMJEEE 2019 will be both online and offline mode.
- Candidates are suggested to go through every required credential prior to getting to the task of filling it.
- Enter all the required details or credentials in the SRMJEEE 2019 application form.
- Upload the scanned images (recent photograph & signature) in the specified format.
- Cross check all the information before submitting it
SRM University Campuses
SRM University currently has 8 sister campuses at various locations in the country. The 8 campuses include:
- Kattankulathur, Chennai. (Main Campus)
- Vadapalani, Chennai.
- Ramapuram, Chennai.
- Sonepat, Haryana.
- Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Amaravati, AP. (est. 2016)
Apart from the above-mentioned locations, the SRM group also has other colleges in its family tree.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-1060/-
- The mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net Banking/DD.
Demand Draft has to be made in the favor of SRM University and send it to the below-mentioned address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
- Candidates who have paid fees using Online mode (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) are NOT required to send the hard copy of the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit a self-attested scanned copy of Class 10th mark sheet, Class 12th mark sheet (if passed class 12th), passport-sized photograph and signature
Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE 2019
It is very important that all the applicants must read the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2019. You will only be eligible to apply for the examination if you fulfill all the requirements needed for SRMJEEE 2019.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The applicants should be an Indian national. The applicants who belong to NRIs, OCIs, PIOs can also apply for SRMJEEE 2019.
- The applicants must have qualified Higher Secondary examination from a recognized Board with PCM/PCB subjects.
- The applicants must have scored 60% in PCM for Ramapuram, Kattankulathur & Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
SRMJEEE 2019 Pattern
The details of the SRMJEEE 2019 exam pattern (based on previous year) has been described below:
Exam Duration: The duration of the examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
Total Marks: The question paper has 3 parts (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology)each of 105 marks, making a total of 315 marks.
Total Number of Questions: There will be 35 questions for each part and hence there will be 105 questions spread across 3 sections.
The section-wise distribution is as below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- The candidates are required to reserve a test center, date, and slot for taking the SRMJEEE examination.
- The slot booking will be done on SRM official website.
- The slot booking will be done on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Candidates must note that admit card will not be generated without slot booking.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be comprised of class 11th & 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
HALL TICKET / ADMIT CARD
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the SRM University Applications site after it’s notified.
- Please note that hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The hall ticket will contain the name, photograph, address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- Candidates are required to produce the Hall Ticket at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
- SRMJEEE 2019 Results are likely to be announced in the 1st week of May 2019.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained.
- SRMJEEE 2019 results will be available on the official website.
- Candidates must take a print out of the SRMJEEE 2019 results for future reference.
dates must take a print out of the SRMJEEE 2019 results for future reference.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
Post the announcement of SRMJEEE 2019 results, qualified-candidates will be able to attend the Offline Counselling at SRM Campus.
- Counselling is expected to begin from the month of May 2019 after the declaration of the result.
- To appear in the counselling, a candidate needs to download the counselling call letter from the website.
- The venue of counselling will depend on the campus chosen by the student for admission and hence will take place on almost all campuses across the nation.
The documents to be submitted during the counselling are:
- SRMJEEE 2019 Rank/Score Card
- Class 10th marksheet.
- 12th Standard Admit Card.
- SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Call Letter.
- Demand Draft for Counselling fee.
- Photo ID Proof.
- Cancelled Cheque bearing candidate’s name.
Counselling is likely to be a 2-days affair and hence requisite arrangements are expected out of students.
- Official Website : http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Official Brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wzYqk1d6UK_wY_q2u8W1NJXP4km8DznC/preview