UPSEE 2019 is an entrance exam conducted for admission in the state Uttar pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh State Technical University (UPTU) conducts Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) to offer admissions to aspirants in professional courses which are available at the university along with institutes that are affiliated to the University.
- UPSEE is a state level entrance exam wherein candidates can secure admission at government aided as well as private unaided institutes that are affiliated to UPTU along with some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates are offered admissions in programmes such as B.Tech (engineering), B.Tech (agricultural engineering), B.Arch, B.Pharma, hotel management as well as fashion & apparel design (1st year as well as a lateral entry in 2nd year) through UPSEE exam.
- Candidates can even secure admissions in postgraduate dual degree courses such as MBA, MCA, MAM along with a lateral entry in MCA programmes through this state level entrance examination.
UPSEE 2019 EXAM DATES
UPSEE 2019 exam dates will be declared soon. The exam in 2017-18 was conducted on three dates – April 16, 22 and 23. The registration process for the exam will tentatively begin from January 2019.
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019
Check this table to know about dates of UPSEE 2019:
|Online Application Release||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Last week of March 2019|
|Online Correction starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st week of April 2019|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam Dates|
|For UG Courses||21st April 2019|
|For PG Courses|
|Answer Key Release||April-May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
- Check UPSEE 2019 important dates like registration opening and closing date, exam date, UPSEE result as well as UPSEE counselling date here.
- From 2017, aadhaar card has been made compulsory for UPSEE.
- UPSEE is used for admissions to 841 institutes of Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
- Each year, over a lacs of aspirants, appear for the exam.
- Around 93 colleges in Ghaziabad and 75 colleges in Gautam Budh Nagar are affiliated to AKTU.
This state entrance exam is supervised and controlled by the Central Admission Board (CAB) which is constituted under the watchful eye of Government of Uttar Pradesh’s Technical Education Department.
- In order to meet the eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2019, candidates should have studied one of the following subjects – Biology, Chemistry or Biotechnology as an optional subject.