West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2019) is an objective type common entrance examination for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture in the state of West Bengal.
- WBJEE help to get admissions for the top colleges of Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Dental & Pharmacy in West Bengal.
- The WBJEE 2019 exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- WBJEE Application Form will be made available online on official website, wbjeeb.nic.in
WBJEE 2019 Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Also Known as||WBJEE|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Courses||Engineering & Technology|
|A. form will be available online|
|Syllabus||Topics of 10+2 level|
|Contact Details||Address: WBJEE Board, AQ – 13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091.|
Phone: (033) 2367 1159/1198
Toll-free help desk: 1800 1023 781
- A total of 34125 are on offer for admission in different participating institutes through WBJEE 2019.
- 10% engineering seats are also allocated on the basis of JEE Main in Self-Financed Engineering and Technology Colleges
- Minimum eligibility for appearing in WBJEE is passing 10+2 or its equivalent Board in India.
- There is no West Bengal domicile requirement to apply.
- Admission in MBBS and BDS is based on NEET scores and 5-year degree course in Architecture is based on NATA/JEE Main Paper II.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Highlights and Important Dates:
|Sl. No.||Important Events regarding WBJEE 2019||Dates|
|1||Online Application form availability||19th December 2019|
|2||Last date of online form submission including payment and downloading confirmation page for WBJEE 2019||19th January 2019|
|4||Last date for downloading acknowledgement||24th January 2019|
|5||Correction window opens||26th January 2019|
|6||Correction window closes||28th January 2019|
|7||Publication of Downloadable WBJEE 2019 Admit Card||10th April 2019|
Paper – I (Mathematics)
Paper – II (Physics & Chemistry)
|22nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019|
|9||WBJEE 2019 Result||5th June 2019|
WBJEE ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO ENGINEERING COURSES
- Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2 examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have passed these three subjects individually.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for ST, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in these three subjects taken together.
- Candidates must satisfy additional eligibility requirements for admission to Jadavpur University.